As a Let’s Hear It Network artist you agree to:
- Abide by the Network Artist Conduct Agreement
- Agreement can be viewed here.
- Abide by the Podcast Audio Quality Guidelines
- You are great, your podcast is great, and it deserves great, listenable, audio quality! These guidelines are here to help.
- Maintain active social media presence for your show
- Twitter/Instagram/Facebook, doesn’t matter which, but it must be active and advertise your show. Buffer/Hootsuite are easy ways to schedule ahead and automate this.
- Provide personal bio(s) & description of show
- Bios for each host of your podcast + your ad description for your show.
- Provide podcast art
- Minimum of 1400 x 1400 pixels/maximum size of 3000 x 3000 pixels. 72 dpi, in JPEG or PNG format, and in the RGB colorspace. Cannot contain any copyrighted material that is not your own.
- Enable two factor authentication for Let’s Hear It site access
- For security! We won’t launch your podcast without this.
- Provide LHI network admins with your release schedule
- This can change if needed, but a starter release schedule is required. You will update LHI admins of any changes to established schedule or delays in production.
- Include pre-show, post-show bumpers
- Post-show network advertisement bumper will be supplied to you and should be added to every episode you release. From time to time we will ask that you include a pre-show bumper. These bumpers will be used for cross-promotion of other network podcasts.
- Participate in the LHI artist community
- Join the discord and attend LHI network update meetings. This is also where you can connect with all LHI artists, and get in touch with LHI admins.
- Contribute the monthly commitment payment
- $5.00 per month per podcast – this sustains the network!
Use the above as a checklist to make sure you’ve got it all down!
(Or just remember the simple acronym A.A.M.P.P.E.P.I.P.C.)